Making A Difference
Impact Summary Reports
- 2012 - Year in Review
- Beef Systems
- Learning Child
- Guardianship/Conservator Training Program
- Crops - Youth Programming
- Agricultural Economics
- Cropping Systems Productivity
- Food, Nutrition & Health
- Agriculture Water Management
- Animal Manure Management
- Water Climate Environment - Community
- Business Ventures and Innovation
- ECAP - Entrepreneurial Communities
- ESI and Beyond
- NACO Institute of Excellence
Ag Manager's Toolbox
- Crop Planting Decision Aids
- Livestock Production Decision Aids
- Economics Research and Information
- Ag Policy
- Livestock Marketing
- Beef Production
- Cattle and Beef Market Analysis
program is a six day business management experience that will enable you to STRENGTHEN your MANAGEMENT ABILITIES, increase your RESPONSIVENESS to business challenges, and help you build your business TECHNICAL SKILLS by gaining knowledge, understanding, and practice of important topics in business management and risk.
WEBISSM stands for “Whole Farm Economic Biological Institutional Stochastic Simulation Model” and is a project supported by the National Research Initiative of the Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service, USDA, Grant #2007-55618-18143. The goal of this project is to improve small and medium-sized farm survivability and, ultimately, profitability--specifically the sustainability of cow-calf operations.
It will do this by:
- integrating research, education, and extension activities through the creation of an integrated Whole-farm Economic Biological Institutional Stochastic Simulation Model,
- developing this base model into three distinct application interfaces for classroom instructors, extension professionals and educators, and researchers.
For more information about the Nebraska Economy, go to Cornhusker Economics.